Wednesday, June 8, 2011

AHHHHHHHH THE CAPE.....

This is Jacob's happy face! haha


So I think my internet is tooo terribly slow to handle uploading pics or the website has wanted to give me fits for months. Either way I havent been able to upload and hate to blog with out pictures to accompany. I'm in luck today because I got pics up.  The above picture is our family at Cape San Blas, Fl. We have gone there each summer for the past four years with my dad and stepmom. We love it there because it is not crowded and allows for alot of room for the boys to run around and play and me not freak out about them being all in someones way or have to search for them. We stayed from Tuesday to Sunday and had a great time. Poor Jacob got woke up from his nap to go eat at Boondock's and the pic is him proving to me that he did not have to take a picture and be happy about it. He is just like his mommy when it comes to lack of sleep :) Luckily he got happier and actually looked at the camera once we got to Boondocks.
A little happier now :)


The last three nights we were there we made a fire and had smores. Jude did not really like them. He said "These are different." I think he was trying to be polite and not hurt anyones feelings on his first smore tasting. 

Jude not so sure about this smores idea.


Peyton would eat everyone's leftovers. Good Lord that boy can put away some food!

                                      

All in all we had a nice relaxing time. Can't wait for next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment