Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Long TIme Coming

So since Jude was born, I have tried to always write down cute or funny things he says or does in a notebook so I could go back and enjoy reading them. I also did this because I sometimes have"mom brain" and forget things. I really want to be able to go back and read these type things when I am older (blame it on the movie The Notebook ha)! 
I have gotten worse about not writing things down lately so I thought I would start a blog that I can turn into a book and I will have to read. I have had my account set up for a while but would keep getting dumbfounded with coming up with a title and url. So I just decided, after months, just to go with whatever I could think of just so I could get started finally! I know I will go back and change alot, but this will work for now. SO, here we go :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment